środa, 2 kwietnia 2014

Something about politics.


In poland over 50% of population don't vote.  There is simply no good candidate. People are always unhappy and government is always bad. The worst thing is that it's true. I wouldn't allow them to look after my dog or wash my dishes and they are governing my country.
But there is a  rescue, Janusz Korwin Mikke, and his army called "Kongres Nowej Prawicy". Only they can save this world from other politicians ("lewacy" in polish). Long live the king Korwin Mikke!

Seriously

Korwin Mikke is crazy and other politicians ("lewacy" in polish) are corruptible, greedy or simply unqualified.
I' m 13 years old kid and I don't know anything about politics. 
We must choose lesser evil or there won't be anything.

In a brief

 Everywhere is cronyism, everyone is corruptible, politics have contact with mafia and I don't care. 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz