środa, 2 kwietnia 2014

Favurite musician

My favourite composer is Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart but there is no sense to describe him. Everyone knows Mozart.
Thus I decided to write about someone different. I mean Mark Davis. Better know as Richard  Cheese He's independent lounge singer so he's poor.




Richard Cheese is part of a band but he's the star. The band is called Lounge Against The Machine

Why I like him?

He has everything I want from musician. Davis's music is cool, his concerts are like comedy show and he isn't mainstream like rich performers

Health problems

He's not performing since 2013 because of health problems (but I heard about  completly new tour). He had some expensive operations. Richard Cheese is poor so he was asking for money here.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz